When you think about building a new pool or going for a swim in the one you already have, you probably imagine walking out the back door and jumping in. Pools do more than just hold water, though. They also filter the water, make sure it is clean, and keep the temperature of the water the same.
Pool Service San Diego can put in new pool equipment and replace old pool equipment.
All Pools Need
Pumps, heaters, and filtration systems, which are all parts of your pool, are made to last between 10 and 15 years. When you buy a pool for the first time, you can expect that all of these parts will last for 10 years before they need major repairs or replacements. If your appliances are 15 years old or older, you might want to replace them with ones that use less energy.
We install and replace the following pool equipment:
- Automatic pool cleaners skim the surface of your pool water to remove dirt and other debris, so you don’t have to do it by hand.
- Pool Chlorinators and Dispensers: Chemicals are put into the water automatically to stop algae and other microorganisms from growing.
- Pool heaters keep the water in your pool and spa at a constant temperature so you can swim at any time of day.
- Filtration systems for water: By running your pool water through a filter and/or sand, you can get rid of small particles and other things that shouldn’t be there.
- Water Pumps: Move the water around in your pool to keep it clean.
You will be able to use the latest innovations in pool technology. Whether you are installing new equipment or replacing parts that are already there.
Smart technology is being added to more and more pool equipment. This can be controlled from your phone or a device that helps you around the house. With smart pool technology, you can set up regular times for cleaning and filtering the pool, and you can even heat the pool on your way home from work. You can make your own themes or modes, like a mode for a party or a mode for a vacation.
What Having New Pool Equipment Can Do for You
- Saving energy costs
- Less manual maintenance and more machines to do it
- Maintenance that is optimized and automated cleans up your pool.
- Your pool equipment will last longer if its maintenance is optimized and done automatically.
- Controls and monitoring from afar
If you want to put in a new pool or pool remodel make changes to the one you already have, our qualified and experienced pool technicians can help. They will tell you what equipment you need to make sure your pool works well, saves energy, and works with any other smart home technology you have. We can help you set up and update your pool equipment.